I have an idea. I will do a book review. Why not? I love reading. I am vocal to what I like and not.
I made these guidelines so as not to lose myself and what I believe in while book reviewing.
- I shall not change my opinion about a book because of other’s opinions.
- I shall only read and review because I like to and not because others tell me to.
- I shall not be pressured to read “new” books because other book reviews review them. OR I shall read books that I like to read. Period.
- I shall not and never lose the joy of reading just because I plan on reviewing them afterwards.
- I shall put up my reviews on weekends. Or early Monday. Haha.
The following review is only my own opinions. I wasn’t paid to write these reviews by anyone.
These reviews are only an outlet for me to express *THE FEELS when I read a book and not to be taken TOO seriously by addicted fandoms. You may not agree with me. I am not you.
*THE FEELS – those indescribable feelings when reading a book. Can be associated with extreme giddiness, kilig (feeling of love, Filipino term), happiness, sadness, sorrow, depression that shatters your heart in a million pieces and will leave you incapacitated for a few weeks or a month. So, yeah. THE FEELS.
I changed my mind. Of Ramblings and Musings will not be a review. Uh-uh. Rather it will be where I write what I think about the books I have read. (Isn’t that the definition of review? Oh, well.) Think of it as a digital book club (with me doing most of the talking). It is full of spoilers so read at your own risk. Kisses!